Dot Net Designer / Developer
Are you passionate about building innovative applications in .NET/C# platform for the future?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with an innovative startupalongside some of the greatest minds. The candidate should possess excellent .NET, WPF skills apart from written & verbal communication skills. In this
role you will be partnering with several stakeholders: Researchers, Product Managers, Development and QA teams to deliver a world class product. We offer a truly refreshing and flexible working environment including casual
dress, flexible working hours with work from home options.
- Bachelor’s, Master's degree in Computer science or relevant fields.
- 4-6 years of experience in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and n-tier applications. Expert in developing windows applications, web applications,windows services and
web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET IDE using C#, C++ or .NET and SQL Server
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL Server, RDBMS, MongoDB is necessary.
- Additional knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, MVC patterns are preferred.
- Experience in Source control softwares such as Git, Stash, VSS or SVN.
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the systems must be performed with test cases
- Candidates with IIS, XML, AJAX, WCP, WPF experience will be given preference
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming concepts.
- Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation
- Work collaboratively within an agile product team made up of product managers,developers, and fellow UX experts to design applications and engines that balance the users’ needs with mission/business
goals and technological capabilities through iterative releases
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity, react quickly and comfortably to change, and drive clarity, actions and decisions
- Ability to write reusable , scalable programming with coding practices followed
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines