Senior iOS Developer
Are you passionate about building innovative applications in iOS applications for the future?
Arivista Digital seeks experienced iOS Developer to join their fantastic and dynamic team of developers to build an innovative product for the future. The candidate should possess excellent native iOS skills apart from written
& verbal communication skills. In this role you will be partnering with several stakeholders: Researchers, Product Managers,Development and QA teams to deliver world class product. We offer a truly refreshing and flexible working
environment including casual dress, flexible working hours with work from home options.
- Bachelor’s, Master's degree in Computer science or relevant fields.
- 5+ years of experience in native iOS Development, analysis, design and development of client/server based applications focused on Apple platforms
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Text, Auto layout, Map Kit frameworks
- Hands on experience in writing test cases, management and deployment of in house apps and publishing apps in app store
- Swift knowledge would be an advantage
- Familiar with the MVC patterns and related design patterns in COCOA Touch.
- Mentor and direct fellow developers with their experience
- Capability to plan, execute and deliver projects on deadlines
- Experience with test driven approach, distributed systems/software, real time processing,relational database systems, messaging systems
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology by participating in research and analysis
- Work closely with top-tier developers, UX and product teams to design and build great mobile consumer experiences.
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with protocol-oriented programming and reusable code development.
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively within an agile product team made up of product managers, developers, and fellow UX experts to design applications and engines that balance the users’ needs with mission/business
goals and technological capabilities through iterative releases
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity, react quickly and comfortably to change, and drive clarity, actions and decisions