IT Sales - Interns/ Associates
Please apply only if the below Job Description matches your experience/interest.
- The candidate should possess excellent managerial, leadership and communication skills
- This is a tremendous opportunity for a marketing & sales professional wanting to gain a wide range of experience and strong portfolio of work. You will be a key contributor to the rapid growth of our brand.
- At Arivista Digital we offer flexible Software solutions for some of the fastest growing and innovative brands. Our mission is to empower all businesses with IT infrastructure. We're doing this by organizing a team of top finance
professionals and maintaining a commitment to leading technologies.
- We are looking to grow across the sectors and are building a team to do this. As a small company, you will be part of a tight knit team who have a hands on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
- If you have a good understanding of the IT market and understand to leverage your knowledge in developing new products and services to meet this market's needs. Apply with us
- The role will identify and work with clients/customers to understand their business challenges and demonstrate what solutions we can offer. The role has a strong entrepreneurial flavor and will suit someone who has the drive
to carve out their own niche, a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal direction. You will be an excellent communicator who knows how to engage and negotiate with senior level stakeholders.
You will have an excellent track record of selling IT business-led solutions or services.
Your primary goal will be to win new business and look after existing customers.
Key Attributes and Experience
- Clear and demonstrated track record of winning and retaining new customers on own and through others
- Research and strategy based on developing new products or modifying existing products
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to suit the consumer expectations and demands
- General understanding and knowledge about technologies
- Has strong relationships with Vendors
- Great at coaching and developing the team and getting most out of them
- Strong planning and organisations skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in marketing would be desirable
This role would really suit someone who comes in look for a challenging role and is used to having to make things happen without large teams to support.
We are an equal opportunities employer and open to consider flexible start
and finish times. Ideally we need someone with a strong academic track record.
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product
Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership, Technology knowledge.
We are actively looking for dedicated immediate joiners.
Post your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your profile shortlisted for Interviews with the following information
1. Currently working or not :
2. Current / Most recent employer :
3. Notice Period (if any):
4. Immediately available :
5. Reason for job change :
6. Current CTC :
7. Expected CTC :
8. Willing to relocate to Chennai :