Are you passionate about design and development of Apple class User Experiences?
Join our team as a UX Designer/Developer. This is a very exciting role for someone who enjoys designing user experiences and developing them to pixel perfection.The candidate must possess excellent leadership skills, and strong
written/ verbalcommunication/ presentation skills. In this role you will be partnering with several stakeholders: Researchers, Product Managers, Development and QA teams.
- Bachelor’s, Master's degree or relevant qualifications in fine arts, graphic design,interaction design, new media design or related design field
- 4-6 years relevant experience of User interface development for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- At least 3 years experience in creating prototypes, Interaction Design, flow diagrams,wireframes, and mockups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and stakeholders
- Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data from user research, user activity & feedback, and business analysis to drive demonstrable improvements to design solutions
- Understanding of front end engineering principles and experience with front end technologies and frameworks
- Work collaboratively within an agile product team made up of product managers,developers, and fellow UX experts to design user experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business
goals and technological capabilities through iterative releases
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity, react quickly and comfortably to change, and drive clarity,actions and decisions
- Advanced proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines